IFTTT channels for Nextcloud

A post was split to a new topic: Node-RED Flow beginner question

I added my thoughts in Node-RED Flow beginner question, if someone is interested to discuss it.

Is anyone interested to continue this discussion?

1 Like

I would love to learn how to do something similar between Deck and Trello.

I am aware of a plugin called Trello-to-Deck that allows exporting Trello boards as JSON files and then importing them into Deck using python to access the APIs.

However I am uncertain how to get it installed and don’t believe I have access to pip because I am using Ubuntu Core on my RaspberryPi.

I think it would be absolutely amazing to get Nextcloud up and running on IFTTT. I also think it would be absolutely amazing if Nextcloud could find a way to import and/or integrate Trello to make it easy to work with both apps.

Trello is an absolutely vital tool for the majority of Fortune 500 Companies. I know companies such as Tumblr use Trello as an Editorial Calendar. TONS of companies use this productivity tool for their workflows and if Nextcloud could find a way to bridge the gap between Deck and Trello I believe that would create opportunities for larger adoption of Nextcloud.

Without having to go through and create apps from scratch to do this if Nextcloud were signed up through IFTTT so people could use their automation tools the users could create the workflows needed to port everything over.

I think this should be high on Nextcloud’s list of features to implement.

1 Like

Have a look at n8n - Understanding Nextcloud and how to automate it with tools such as Flow, Node-Red, n8n.io and other services

Deck API support could be added there as it already supports Trello + basic basic Nextcloud support for files and folders.

1 Like

Thank you so much.