I registered my url in 'trusted_domains' in config/config.php but it is not reflected.' Access through untrusted domains' is still displayed

Environment:
raspberry pi 4
Ubuntu sever 22.04.4 LTS
snap --version
snap 2.61.2
snapd 2.61.2
series 16
ubuntu 22.04
kernel 5.15.0-1049-raspi
Nextcloud Hub 6 (27.1.7)

Operated from windows using ssh.

I installed nextcloud on my raspberry pi using snap. Then I used mydns to get the domain and installed lets encrypt using the command 'sudo nextcloud.enable-https lets-encrypt’. When I access the site, I can see that lets encrypt is well installed. However, no matter how much I update the site, it still shows ‘accessed via untrusted domain’.
I think the url I put in ‘trusted_domains’ in config.php is correct. I can access it by holding down the control key and clicking on it.

'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => 'mydomin.com',
    1 => '192.168.1.3',.
  ),

I put this in ‘trusted_domains’ in config.php.
192.168.1.3 does not show up as ‘access through untrusted domain’ and can be operated normally.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Resolved. The reason was that I typed specify the url where I should have typed the domain name. The domain was typed first, so I had ruled it out as a possibility. In hindsight, I must have made a grammatical error at the time.

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.