I have that in my admin page? why?

the guided config-process of nextcloudpi will help you doing everything so that you can use it from the outside as well.

@JasonBayton

you prolly wonā€™t believe it but there even is help for that point. the config is able helping you in this point as well

thanksā€¦ for your help

1 Like

if i have previous files on the files on the hdd will it work if i just plug it in and i can access my file on the nextcloud?

not sure. thus i asked you to store them beforehand. prolly it would cause lesser problems just re-sharing them againā€¦

its wonā€™t let me access from outside.

also these come up

this is where we conjure @nachoparker in, i betā€¦ he is the main maintainer of nextcloudpi and will tell you exactly what to do. youā€™ll see that heā€™s gonna do magic.

1 Like

thank youā€¦

hi,

did you install nextcloudpi from zero? did you install anything else manually? It is strange because the image runs with no warnings.

You can follow these steps to configure and setup external access

install manually

did you follow a forum? I recommend that you just copy NCP on the SD, and start from there

@nachoparker

this is exactly what i told @kbtang88 to do. see below.

@kbtang88 please start replying in more detail and following the advice offered. Two word answers are almost never enough and certainly not in this case.

1 Like

i still canā€™t access from outside from my lan

We canā€™t help further until you let us know what youā€™ve done to try and fix that based on everything posted above.

everything is working but i canā€™t access to my nextcloud from outside like using my phone when iā€™m not at home trying to get to my nextcloud drive.

You need to open ports on your router, and point them to the nextcloud server.

i haveā€¦ not working itā€™s say ssl error (ssl initialisation failed)

Are you trying to connect via android app? In case please try to connect via android browser.

I found that error in relation with android client and there seem to be cases with some android versions where it occurs:

i try access from my iphone and andriod

And connecting via browser (android and iOS) does also not work?