I have 64bit, but still it wont work

Hi. I have a Raspberry Pi 4 with 8GB RAM running Debian Bullseye 11, aarch 64, with no desktop environment. I have it in the Argon Eon case with OMV 6 installed and a 4TB HDD running perfect, with Wireguard so I can access it from anywhere. I want to install NextCloud so I can make a cloud for my family. But when I follow the tutorials that I find on youtube (which wants me to install Docker and Portainer in OMV) I am not able to install Docker in OMV, but I can SSH and install Docker on the Pi through CLI and it shows up in OMV as installed. The same with Portainer, which I can now access on

http://NASip:9443
But here is when everything stops, because when I try to deploy a stack to install NextCloud or run a docker compose file in CLI it will not work, and gives me an error that there is no manifest for linux/arm/v8. I am not very literate with Linux, so I dont understand everything of what I am doing when following tutorials, but I have some basic knowledge and I use chatGPT to try an explain to me what I am doing. According to chatGPT the Docker version I am using is not compatible with the architecture I am using (which in my mind means something about 32 bit vs 64 bit OS) But can anyone help me? Can I reinstall Docker somehow to be able to fix this? Thank you for any help :slightly_smiling_face:

All tutorials of trying to install with Portainer, in Docker or in Terminal only gives me this:
no matching manifest for linux/arm/v8 in the manifest list entries.

Even when I try to install with All-in-one

I cannot change OS right now, as my server is located in a different country and I use VPN to SSH into the Pi.

Any help very much appreciated!

Well, nobody answered, but I found the solution for anyone else who struggle with the same issue.

I found it in this post:

Apparently I had to add
platform: linux/arm64 to all services on the docker-compose.yaml

Then everything worked fine :slight_smile: