I can't use External Storage

We are connecting external storage by WebDAV. And initially the connection itself is done without problem. The external storage uses a server of a completely different company.
But when I enter external storage from Nextcloud 's WEB UI and try to manipulate something there will be an error.

Storage is temporarily not available

1. /NEXTCLOUD/apps/end_to_end_encryption/lib/Connector/Sabre/LockPlugin.php - line 144: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\ObjectTree->getNodeForPath(‘STORAGE NAME’)
  2. /NEXTCLOUD/apps/end_to_end_encryption/lib/Connector/Sabre/LockPlugin.php - line 114: OCA\EndToEndEncryption\Connector\Sabre\LockPlugin->getNode(‘STORAGE NAME’, ‘PROPFIND’)
  3. [internal function] OCA\EndToEndEncryption\Connector\Sabre\LockPlugin->checkLock(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
  4. /NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
  5. /NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 466: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘beforeMethod’, Array)
  6. /NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
  7. /NEXTCLOUD/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 80: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  8. /NEXTCLOUD/remote.php - line 164: require_once(‘/var/www/vhosts…’)
  9. {main}

Next, I added the port number in the external storage setting and specified the address. I tried to create a folder.

Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable: Sabre\HTTP\ClientException: Failed connect to MYHOSTNAME:80; Connection refused

1. /NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1210: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Directory->createDirectory(‘CREATING FOLDER NAME’)
  2. /NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 590: Sabre\DAV\Server->createCollection(‘STORAGE NAME/01…’, Object(Sabre\DAV\MkCol))
  3. [internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpMkcol(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
  4. /NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
  5. /NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘method MKCOL’, Array)
  6. /NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
  7. /NEXTCLOUD/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 80: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  8. /NEXTCLOUD/remote.php - line 164: require_once(‘/var/www/vhosts…’)
  9. {main}

When I look at the server directly, the folder that I tried to make is created in the server. That is, it can not be seen on Nextcloud.

Is it a problem that access to external storage is specified in Port 80? Even if I enable “Secure https://”, even if I add “:443” to the address, I will display the above error.

Apparently there seems to be a problem if “folder” exists in the specified external storage. The method of creating the folder is not limited.
Even if I change the web browser(Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge), that problem will not change.

I changed the connection method from WebDAV to SFTP next. In this case it seems that errors that will remain in the log will not occur. But the behavior is unstable. A notice is displayed with “No file was found” for every operation. If I upload multiple files at the same time, I will be in a state that it is incomplete but completed. It is difficult for us to use it normally for both WebDAV and SFTP.

Please tell me how to improve.

Nextcloud: 13.0.0
nginx: 1.10.13
PHP:: 7.1.17
CentOS: 7.3