I can't open Office files anymore on NC19.0.1 via WebDAV

I mounted in WebDAV in Windows 10 and couldn’t open Office (Microsoft, LibreOffice) files anymore. The application points out that the file is corrupted. And I can’t even recover the file.

error: The application points out that the file is corrupted. And I can’t even recover the file.

I had problems with NC19.0.0, but I was able to recover the files. I can’t download the office file to my local PC via WebDAV and still not be able to open the file.

I can open the file by using Collabora on NC or by downloading it in NC’s web UI.

This is terrible…
Is there any way around it?

CentOS 7.7, PHP 7.4.8, Nginx 1.16.1, MariaDB 10.2.32

Hi,

What kind of problems did you have and how did you recover your files?
Did you re-scan all your files after recovery?
Can you restore an older version of one office file with the versions feature and does it work then?

You could try to download the file via SCP (if you have ssh access) and see if the file is still reported to be corrupted.

Also you can upload not corrupted office-files and test them. If all is ok for this files the old files are corrupted. If it is not ok you have got a nextcloud problem.

• Whenever a user opens office file, the file is corrupted.
  • The user cannot recover the files.
  • To edit the file, users can use NC’s Collabora or download it through the web UI, or Use SCP/FTP/WebDAV client app.
  • The files are not actually corrupted.

There is a problem with editing with the WebDAV mounting method on Windows. We use Windows WebDAV(Network Drive), and a software called CarotDAV.

The user creates a new file. When the user tries to open the file immediately afterwards, it is immediately corrupted.