I can see update 14 only in betachannel but not in stable one. NextcloudPI

So im running nextcloudpi on my raspberrypi 3 and im waiting for the 14 update. But still to this day its only in the beta update channel available. =(
I understood that nextcloud 14 already came officaly out so its in stable channel is it not? NextcloudPi uses the same update channel as any other nextcloud right?

1 Like

Thanks so i just need to wait some more! That I was suspecting. But ā€œtodayā€? I saw that anouncement a week ago. thats why i was wondering is the incremental update still not buy me :grin: inpatient

There are quite some issues reported on this forum. Maybe the devs are checking them before continue with the roll outā€¦

@voldemort

that answers all possible questions.

and this as wellā€¦ (bit as @T53N remarked as well: there seem to be some issues so far,

and last and MOST important hint:

nuff said

I switched to beta, did the update without problems, and activated stable again. All works well.

If you are using NCP, upgrade through ncp-web. There is a bug in NC that will make it complain about .user.ini

Nice forum ! I will share it to all of my friends.

ufabet : po

Having a similar experience hereā€¦ Okay then it might just be that you havenā€™t rolled out the version to us.

One thing that is very confusing though and this should be fixed. If you do incremental rolloutsā€¦ please sync the notification about a new version with the availability of the update mechanism (button). I am daily reminded by my local client and the web interface that there is an update waiting and when I go to the backend to do itā€¦ there is no Button!

PS: I am not using Dockerā€¦ regular webinstaller

1 Like

please put into consideration that there were some issues found in nc14.0.0 and so it could have happened that devs stopped rolling out this version as well.

2 Likes

14.01just appeared yesterday in my inbox.

But still the notifications should be fixed and only appear if they are actionable.

Much appreciated

Yes i got it also yesterday. Now after updating I have a warning that

Missing index "share_with_index" in table "oc_share".
Missing index "parent_index" in table "oc_share".
Missing index "fs_mtime" in table "oc_filecache".

Is it lethal?

fix it with ncc db:add-missing-indices

I updated using the Nextcloud updater and had some errors. Tried

ncc db:add-missing-indices

it fixed most of the issues but I still get an invalid file warning, here is the results of the invalid file:

Technical information
=====================
The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results
=======
- core
    - INVALID_HASH
        - .user.ini
- news
    - FILE_MISSING
        - vendor/ezyang/htmlpurifier/maintenance/.htaccess

Raw output
==========
Array
(
    [core] => Array
        (
            [INVALID_HASH] => Array
                (
                    [.user.ini] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => REMOVED FOR REDDIT
                            [current] => REMOVED FOR REDDIT
                        )

)

)

[news] => Array
        (
            [FILE_MISSING] => Array
                (
                    [vendor/ezyang/htmlpurifier/maintenance/.htaccess] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => REMOVED FOR REDDIT
                            [current] => 
                        )

)

)

)

I also canā€™t upload anything to the server because itā€™s apparently locked in maintenance mode. Do I have to restore using my backup and then use the NCP-updater instead?

The option in the NCPI web panel:

nc-autoupdate-nc 

was already enabled and did not update on itā€™s own apparentlyā€¦so thatā€™s another issueā€¦

My server is set up on Debian using the curl bash command on ownyourbits.com site.

Did the

ncc db:add-missing-indices

fix your problems? It fixed most of mine but I still have an ā€œinvalid fileā€

This has already been asked in this forums