I am unable to access SMB share using Android app

Hello,

I installed recently Nextcloud docker container and I am very happy with it, except for one issue. I managed to mount an external SMB share that resides on the host that is running the docker system. I was able to access the files within the SMB share using the web UI, but I am not able to access the share using the Android app. I can see the share in the app, but the folder is empty. Checking the logs in the web UI I discovered the follwoing:

[no app in context] Error: Icewind\SMB\Exception\AccessDeniedException: /docker/Readme.md at <>

1. /var/www/html/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Parser.php line 88
    Icewind\SMB\Exception\Exception::fromMap({NT_STATUS_LOGON … "}, “NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED”, “/docker/Readme.md”)
  2. /var/www/html/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Share.php line 441
    Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Parser->checkForError(["NT_STATUS_ACCE … "], “/docker/Readme.md”)
  3. /var/www/html/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/smb/src/Wrapped/Share.php line 189
    Icewind\SMB\Wrapped\Share->parseOutput(["NT_STATUS_ACCE … "], “/docker/Readme.md”)

clipped message, was too long, but I think this is the essential part.

I can confirm that I can access the SMB share just fine using the web UI, but not the Android app. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.
Gabriel

Any idea, anyone?

once again bump