How to Use Second HDD in Nextcloud

Hello,
I am a bit desperate, I have installed the Nextcloud AIO on a docker container in a PC on an SSD. There is also a 4TB HDD installed in the PC. I would now like to use the storage in my Nextcloud server.

I have already posted several times in this forum but somehow I never came to a result or did not understand the instructions, I am still a beginner in the Linux/Docker area.

I have also asked ChatGPT for help but all instructions have not changed the situation.

Can someone help me how to integrate the 2nd hard disk (HDD) into my Linux Docker on the SSD? Thanks for everything!

Hi, maybe this helps? GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: 📦 The official Nextcloud installation method. Provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

Thanks for the link, unfortunately I didn’t really get anywhere with it. I can’t even add “local” to external storage. My knowledge of Linux/Docker does not seem to be sufficient.

I’ll have to try again these days to get to grips with it intensively
I will get back to you when I have read through more forum articles and have something to show to solve the problem

I think you can only use one path. You must solve it in linux not Nextcloud.
documentation

What ever the issue is we can help you out here just post the requested outputs and someone will solve it for you.

This 4 TB HDD is this empty and only for data storage ?

Where is this 4TB hdd mounted ?

are you familiar with > mounting / fstab / chown / chmod ?

Do you want to add 4TB to your current data or you want to move the current data to the 4TB hdd and set that as default data directory ?

check this page for changing your main data directory to a different one https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one/discussions/890#discussioncomment-3089903