How to resolve .well-known/webfinger -

Hello y’all
Hope everything is ok.
I need your help please. How can i get ride this warningsd please ?

Your web server is not properly configured to resolve “/.well-known/webfinger”. More information can be found on our documentation.
Your web server is not properly configured to resolve “/.well-known/nodeinfo”. More information can be found on our documentation.
Your web server is not configured correctly to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. More information can be found on our documentation.
Your web server is not configured correctly to resolve “/.well-known/carddav”. More information can be found on our documentation.

Hi,

why don’t you do what the message tells you? “More information can be found on our documentation” → Go to docs.nextcloud.com, switch to admin documentation and search for e.g. .well-known, find this page:

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/stable/admin_manual/issues/general_troubleshooting.html#service-discovery

:wink:

I’ve seen that but i don’t know which .htaccess file it is talking about.
Nextcloud isn’t the only web instance.
To access to next its like xxx.teamber.fr/nextcloud.

Let me quote from the documentation:

If your Nextcloud instance is installed in a subfolder called nextcloud and you’re running Apache create or edit the .htaccess file within the document root of your Web server and add the following lines:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine on
  RewriteRule ^/\.well-known/carddav /nextcloud/remote.php/dav [R=301,L]
  RewriteRule ^/\.well-known/caldav /nextcloud/remote.php/dav [R=301,L]
  RewriteRule ^/\.well-known/webfinger /nextcloud/index.php/.well-known/webfinger [R=301,L]
  RewriteRule ^/\.well-known/nodeinfo /nextcloud/index.php/.well-known/nodeinfo [R=301,L]
</IfModule>
1 Like