I maintain a Nextcloud for a Club since Owncloud times. I Updated to every Nextcloud release. But now there is time for reorganize the whole internal File and access-right Structure.
I request for best-practice / concept how to organizes the cloud.
In a next meeting I plan to start the internal Data reorganizing
- Shared PHP-only Hoster with E-Mail addresses.
- A long Club-History with Text and photos
- Daily Work data, Meetings, Events, Meeting Protocol, Bookkeeping, etc.
- club members are seniors which only work with E-Mail, or people which only work with phone. Nextcloud-Desktop is used only by a few members.
- How to organize Club history and daily-use data? Separate User / Something with circles / local shared directory?
- In which case is the Group folder app needed?
- Best practice I could follow?