How to integrate Nextcloud within Bluehost account

Hello all, just found Nextcloud and love the concept, it seems to be what I need, but havenā€™t done much with tech like this in a long time. I have a website hosted at Bluehost and was wondering if I could use that instead of building my own server or buying one of the pre-fabs. If so, how can I integrate Nextcloud with Bluehost? I have a small business and just want a place to store files, access and edit files remotely and collaborate on files remotely with my Operations Manager. I appreciate any help.

Regards

I think it is not a problem to install Nextcloud on bluehost. The problem is that you cant install a collabora Server on a shared hosting.

The easiest way is to find a fully managed Nextcloud Hoster with Collabora Online or Onlyoffice.

*** Note

Many Webhoster dont allow to install a storage software on the shared hosting plans. Inform yourself before the hoster blocking you account or deleting your webspace.

Thanks so much for the information. I guess I have to build my own or buy a prebuilt server through Nextcloud. I appreciate it.

if you want to build your own. without all the typing . run this playbook on a vps server.
(aws,azure,digitalocean,scaleway,lowendbox.org)

you find the setup descripted here.
https://www.c-rieger.de/nextcloud-installation-guide-ubuntu/
more or less I skripted carstens config.

Thank you for the install guide. This is way beyond me. The last time I dealt with building a computer was about 20 years ago. Is there anything that involves me just buying hardware and using some sort of install wizard that would do the install for me?

https://ownyourbits.com/2017/02/13/nextcloud-ready-raspberry-pi-image/

you shouldnā€™t follow the installtion guide. you should follow my read me. itā€™s three commands on the command line. then you end up with the same setup like in the installtion guide. i think the nextcloud-raspi is what you look for.

Thank you! Only from what I have been reading raspi is slow compared to other boards. Was looking at the Odroid xu4. Just would like a faster board, but with plug n play type setup, if possible.

Sorry, just read I can use the Nextcloudpi on odroid xu4.