How to increase nextcloud speed overseas

Overview- I have setup nextcloud server on Ubuntu Server a hardware of 4 gb ram and 2TB SSD storage and hosted over the internet using the Apache server and this server is hosted on gigabit hardware/ internet so one can access this server in LAN through 1GBPS and 500 mbps over the internet cause of isp which speeds had been purchased.

Hosting – Hosted on No-Ip, which is a Dynamic DNS service. Domain purchased from the No-Ip.

Problem- When we try to access nextcloud website or through application over India it is working superb with high speeds. But when someone tries to access this across INDIA like we say overseas like in USA server speed reduces and website loads and performs so poor and slow.

Https is also enabled.

HOW CAN I MAKE NEXTCLOUD WORK FAST AND RESPONSIVE AS INDIAN REGION WHILE HOSTED IN INDIA” SAME PLACE”.

Download different big normal files direct from Apache2 and post values from India and USA.

can u please help me in detail ?

First of all, you have to make sure that it is the connection and not Nextcloud. Therefore, as I wrote above, you should download large files and compare the speeds. Post the results.

My speeds are as follow ,

download operated from server to computer under different scenarios

1. intranet
  2. another computer situated in India
  3. another computer situated in Canada/USA.

file size 2 gb mp.4 / average for 3 attempts

1. intranet download speed - 870 Mbps.
  2. within India download speed - 359 Mbps.
  3. In USA/Canada download speed - 14 Mbps.

how to solve this speed issue now ? It’s not the nextcloud issue it’s the hosting issue

Details - Hosted on No-ip through Dynamic DNS. certificate ssh by certbot.

Post traceroute.

Above image shows from windows “A” in Canada to server in India.

This image shows traceroute from Server “india” to Windows “A”