How to delete all data, settings and completely reset the app?

I tried searching the forums and GitHub on this topic but it was not helpful and the issue I’m experiencing still persists, unfortunately. Whenever I open the mail app from my admin account, it goes to 
apps/mail/#/accounts/0/folders/cHJpb3JpdHk= where I can see:

I have no account added and nothing basically works for me. I tried disabling the app, deleting it and then reinstalling it multiple times but after reinstalling, it again doesn’t show the similar URL and similar page where I have no actual account added/configured but I can compose a new message/mail having an option to use 2 of my accounts

instead of ‘Mail setup’ / ‘Connect your mail account’ page. I read on forums that I need to delete some lines in config.php but I don’t see any mail app arguments in /var/www/nextcloud/config/config.php

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. Thanks

It took me a couple of seconds to find the following thread using the search function of this forum which should answer your question:

Thanks for your reply but like I said, I already tried that and it didn’t work for me. However, my issue has been resolved because I had to delete ‘cloud.oc_mail_messages’ , ‘cloud.oc_mail_recipients’ , ‘cloud.oc_mail_classifiers’ as well.

1 Like