How to change from maintenance mode

Hi,

We require assistance in fixing the below error in Nextcloud. Please give a solution to fix the error

Maintenance mode
This nextcloud instance is currently in maintenance mode, which may take a while. This page will refresh itself when the instance is available again.

Contact your system administrator if this message persists or appeared unexpectedly.

Also, we would like to inquire about the paid support for our Nextcloud instance. Could you please provide information on how we can purchase paid support services to ensure the smooth functioning of our Nextcloud instance?

who IS your sysadmin? They would know how to handle this.

Nextcloud Enterprise for enterprises and organizations and click on “get a quote”

1 Like

First you should check your log files to find-out why Nextcloud is not accessible anymore, because different reasons could force enabling of the Maintenance Mode, like e.g. a missing PHP module etc.

In general you can manually switch the maintenance mode by using the occ command line tool:

> ./occ maintenance:mode --help
Description:
  set maintenance mode

Usage:
  maintenance:mode [options]

Options:
      --on              enable maintenance mode
      --off             disable maintenance mode
  -h, --help            Display help for the given command. When no command is given display help for the list command
  -q, --quiet           Do not output any message
  -V, --version         Display this application version
      --ansi|--no-ansi  Force (or disable --no-ansi) ANSI output
  -n, --no-interaction  Do not ask any interactive question
      --no-warnings     Skip global warnings, show command output only
  -v|vv|vvv, --verbose  Increase the verbosity of messages: 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug
1 Like

Hi Selceya,

Are you still on the lookout to hire someone to maintain your Nextcloud instance?

If so, I am open to providing personalized assistance to ensure the smooth functioning of your Nextcloud instance.
I generally provide priority troubleshooting, customized solutions, and ongoing maintenance to prevent future issues.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin