How to add a co-maintainer to an app?

I need to add a co-maintainer to an app that I am the owner of, but I can’t seem to find any information about how to do this anywhere.

As it was not yet clear: The question is how to setup the co-maintainership within the app store itself to allow another user publish/remove (nightly) releases given a tarball + the corresponding signature. So this question is not related to the signature procedure but the appstore software provided by Nextcloud GmbH.

Would you mind filing an issue at https://github.com/nextcloud/appstore/issues ?

Not sure if the community has an answer for you …

however, one should never underestimate the community :muscle: :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now only admins can do that.

What app is this and who needs to be added?

@rullzer: We are talking about the cookbook app and the goal was to add me as a co-maintainer. I was on my way to create a CI/CD solution using github actions but was stopped by an error message of the app store. In order to debug further, I wanted to have access (with acknowledgement of @jzapp) to the appstore’s cookbook app. That way, I can test and finish the corresponding PR quickly as I hope.

Should I still open an issue regarding the appstore repo on github?

Sorry for the delay. Holidays and all.

Please get me the output of (you can just reply here).

echo -n “USER_NAME” | openssl dgst -sha512 -sign ~/.nextcloud/certificates/APP_ID.key | openssl base64

replace USERNAME with @jzapp username on apps.nextcloud.com and APP_ID with cookbook I guess :wink:

@rullzer @christianlupus I log in to my account on apps.nextcloud.com via GitHub, so I’ll just use the handle from there, “mrzapp”, hope that works.

Here is the output:
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@rullzer, as @jzapp did authenticate himself, should I authenticate myself as well? Please give me a valid signature challenge (whatever username + date or whatever) in this case.

Until now I do not seem to be added as co-maintainer in the app store.

Should be done now

1 Like