How do I need to setup NGINX for Nextcloud Office/CODE(Built-in)?

I have this following error message in the Nextcloud Office setting dashboard:

Could not establish connection to the Collabora Online server.

Failed to connect to the remote server: Could not find urlsrc for application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document in WOPI discovery response

This might be due to a missing configuration of your web server. For more information, please visit: Collabora Online Single Click with Nginx

Of course, I followed the link. Which recommends adding the following configuration code to nginx, but the question is where exactly?

location ~ ^\/nextcloud\/(?:index|remote|public|cron|core\/ajax\/update|status|ocs\/v[12]|updater\/.+|oc[ms]-provider\/.+|.+\/richdocumentscode\/proxy)\.php(?:$|\/) {

I use the official nginx configuration from Nextcloud. For any further needed information, just ask, and I will try to deliver it. Despite the CODE integration, Nextcloud runs fine.

Tech stack:

• NGINX
  • Redis
  • PostgreSQL
  • Fedora Linux Server 39

Greetings
LxWulf

please use search!

e.g Collabora integration guide

Beside this didn’t help me in any way, It’s also very unkind.

So my question is still present. Meanwhile, I installed CODE successfully via this guide here locally, where also Nextcloud is installed.

This works I can open documents but as already mentioned with my question before, I have still the WOPI warning.

I have the same, installed Nextcloud Hub 7 (28.0.1) AIO on docker, everything works, but I also can’t enable Built-in CODE, I got:

Didn't find urlsrc for mimetype application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document in this WOPI discovery response: <html><body> <h1>Socket proxy error</h1> <p>Error: no_glibc</p> </body></html>