How do i can resolve mustiple similar conflicts between server's version and local version

[details=“Support intro”]

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

Hello,
I have no problem with the system. I would like to know if there is a solution to resolve several identical conflicts in one time ? Or should I resolve every conflict? I count more than 50 conflicts, all due to an older date/time on the local than on the server.
Thanks a lot for your help

I made some experiences in the past with conflicts. So I recommend to solve conflicts file by file, even there are a hundret or more of conflicting files.

Either you rename all files with “conflicted” in the file name by removing this word and compare the files later or you compare each file with the conflicting one.

In most cases you do not know, which file is the recent one, sometimes a file may be damaged (this happened very often with Owncloud).

btw.: You should investigate, why the conflitcs grew. In most cases the may result by editing the same files on two different computers and leaving them open while disconnecting or hibernate the computer and then change the same files on an other computer, too.

I have exactly same problem between my android phone and a dedicated ubuntu/nextcloud server machine.
Looking on the nextcloud android client in menu/uploads, I have about 500 conflicts with pictures with similar sizes and dates (there were over 37.000 (thousands) pictures to be uploaded in the beginning and only 500 remained as duplicates)
I have no problem to upload all as duplicates but how to do it with one move? (500 files manually file by file definitely is not my solution.
Just to clarify once again, it’s about the android client.

Thank you,