How do I activate webdav? (rocket.chat)

Operating system: Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.51-3 (2017-12-13) x86_64
Webserver: Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) (fpm-fcgi)
Database: mysql 10.1.43
PHP version: 7.3.4-1+020190412071350.37+stretch1.gbpabc171
Nextcloud version: 16.0.3 - 16.0.3.0

Hello,

To use Rocket.chat inside my NextCloud, the doc. says :
To do so, you will need a server admin to go into Administration -> Webdav Integration and set the Webdav Integration Enabled setting to true .
But I do not find the place to do such a thing.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Pascal

This isn’t something you have to enable in rocket.chat? Nextcloud uses webdav for data exchange by default, you can’t disable it.

Thank you for your answer.

The next step in the doc is :
To do that, you should simply press the file-sharing button on the message box (the big “plus” at the end of the message box) and select add server under the WebDav category.
There again, I do not find the place where I can do such a thing. :roll_eyes:
I suppose the doc is not up to date.

I f you have any idea, it would be great

Pascal

Sorry, I have the impression this refers more to rocket.chat that I don’t know at all. Do they have a community to ask?

That’s what I think, but I have not found any clue on their website.
So, I hoped that a Nextcloud user woud also use rocket.chat, and coud give me some tips.
Sorry for the disturbance.

Pascal

You can ask here, unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a dedicated sub-forum like for other apps. There doesn’t seem to be a large amount of users that use this app here that can help you (or it takes a bit of time).

Hello,

You will find webdav integration with the button + near microphone
at the bottom right

https://rocket.chat/docs/administrator-guides/integrations/nextcloud-and-webdav/