How can i remove the border around the image and around tables

Hi !

Iā€™m new user of NextCloud, and just create my first doc :partying_face:
But when i include an image in it, there is a very ugly border around it

Iā€™ve been looking for a way to remove this but to no availā€¦
Maybe Iā€™m stupid and itā€™s right under my nose, but I canā€™t find itā€¦

hi @Helios_Chaize welcome to the community :handshake:

Iā€™m not sure there s a real border. maybe you only see a placeholder border which only shows a picture placementā€¦ but nevertheless you can adjust border styles following this procedure:

Yes i think itā€™s a placeholder, can i remove it ? Because your tips doesnā€™t work so, because youā€™re right, itā€™s not a real border

Iā€™m not aware how to remove this border. May be Collabora Forum can help you better.

Are you sure the border isnā€™t actually in the image itself, or even part of the logo? Because the line of the border looks exactly like the line at the bottom of the logo.

Iā€™m really sure, itā€™s a png with just the logo.

Sorry, not sure thenā€¦

What I have noticed though, is that when images have a transparent background, LibreOffice on the desktop shows exactly these borders, which I think are there to indicate where the actual image borders are. These borders donā€™t show up on prints or PDFs you generate from the document.

The strange thing is that the borders donā€™t show up for me in Collabora, and I havenā€™t found a way to turn them on, nor have I found a way to turn them off in Desktop LibereOffice. But that could just be me not finding the right setting :wink: