How can i get rid off the note to licence, sourcecode and community?

hw do i change or remove social links at the footer for users that point them to nextcloud

it used o be in the settings personal.php file but i cant even find tht in nc 18

Developed by the Nextcloud community, the source code is licensed under the AGPL.

Like our Facebook page Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Mastodon Check out our blog Subscribe to our newsletter

maybe you wanna look into your config.php instead?

i built my config.php from scrathc there are no refrernces for theming for that

where exactly do you find this “footer”? - pls screenshot it.

thats the screenshot below thanks ! i am on nc 18 cant find hwere to temove the text and the icons to social media platforms

agpl

i still don’t know on which place/which page you find that… except for one page under settings… so where do YOU find it?

and if you’re referring to this very same page (overview) i dunno how to get rid of it, except for some css-fumbling… afaik: no variable defined for it and thus it’s not easy having it vanished.

it appears in the users too not just admin pages . i guess they want free advertising and that cnt be removed ! a pity then

it’s not really advertising… but showing the licence… which could be mandatory. plus: it “advertises” the community. the source code and the licence. nothing else. no company.

well its link out of my site and if its really opensource it should be able to be disabled . anyone who wants to know its nextcloud can find out easyly anyway

1 Like

i really appreciate your help . thanks a lot anyway and if there is a way to take it off pls let us know jimmy . regards abi

1 Like

this fixes it regards just found it

1 Like

I think you can remove the button but not the licence-text.

Hello,
You can install the “Custom CSS” application, and you have to set these 3 lines in the customized CSS:
.social-button {
display: none;
}

1 Like

Hey,
maybe this is the solution you need:

Hi, incase you didn’t find a solution. inputting the following css code on the custom css app removes the whole section

.development-notice {
}

I have opened an issue. Option to remove social links on user settings page · Issue #26006 · nextcloud/server · GitHub

1 Like

its basic css use the Custom css app
inputting the following css code on the custom css app removes the whole section

.development-notice {
}

Yes? But i do not want CSS.