How can I conntect my nextcloud website with Cloudflare?

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slight_frown:

If you’re urgently looking for support to keep your business running, consider checking out our paid support options.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the following as you can (you can cut and paste this into your topic):

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 5.6):
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?:

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):

The issue you are facing:

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

Remember, this information may be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart: Feel free to use a pastebin service, otherwise log files can be indented with 4 spaces on each line to present them in a friendlier way on the forum.

1 Like

You don’t appear to have written anything past the title :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes i would like to know more about that.
@Ali1 may wrote this topic in a hurry because the word connect is badly written.

Hope he will give us an answer.

Good night everybody.

From the docs (https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/11/admin_manual/issues/general_troubleshooting.html?highlight=cloudflare):

Some services like Cloudflare can cause issues by minimizing JavaScript
and loading it only when needed. When having issues like a not working
login button or creating new users make sure to disable such services
first.

ownCloud also reports some issues with uploads. Can be different on Nextcloud but due to the large shared code basis you should prepared to see similar problems as well:

Make sure to turn off the new Brotli Compression in the SPEED tab. Also turn off the Rocket Loader.

This solved my NextCloud login issue.

1 Like

That did it for me also, thanks.

Does anyone know why Brotili and Rocket option interfere with nextcloud?

Out of curiosity, what would the point be of using cloudflare, if there are issues with the minifying? caching of other resources for a slight speed bump? the front-end https option? genuinely interested. I do run other sites behind cloudflare that take advantage of the caching/minifying to speed things up, but if NC doesn’t work so well with it, wondering why else someoen might use it.

DNS ?
Pseudo SSL ?

if you use cloudflare, you should check Rocket Loader is off。
you can view this solution. it slove my question.