Hosted high-performance backend - cannot delete

Hi,

A year ago, I have tested the “Hosted signaling server” for a month. After that, I cannot delete it from my Nextcloud. If I try to do by “Delete the signaling server account”, in the log I have got errors “Account not found”

{"reqId":"ax8xdtkVvM1aUWj7P5hk","level":3,"time":"2022-02-16T20:23:05+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.225.187.79","user":"username_1","app":"spreed","method":"DELETE","url":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/spreed/api/v1/hostedsignalingserver/delete","message":"Deleting the hosted signaling server account failed: account not found - HTTP status: 404 Response body: ","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.3 Safari/605.1.15","version":"22.2.5.1","id":"620d5d315fef4"}

{"reqId":"9tojxEZYFjvisytOlA13","level":3,"time":"2022-02-16T20:37:28+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.225.187.65","user":"username_2","app":"spreed","method":"DELETE","url":"/ocs/v2.php/apps/spreed/api/v1/hostedsignalingserver/delete","message":"Deleting the hosted signaling server account failed: account not found - HTTP status: 404 Response body: ","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.3 Safari/605.1.15","version":"22.2.5.1","id":"620d6090f3013"}

bit late, but btw, got the very same error. wondering a bit as nobody else seems to have the same problem… noone’s tested the HPB and waited for the account to expire? curious settings? (at least not for me, pretty std. instance)

anyway, solution/workaround is resetting those three in the db → oc_appconfig:
hosted-signaling-server-account
hosted-signaling-server-account-id
hosted-signaling-server-nonce

1 Like

@pandorra

Thanks for the reply, I forgot about the topic :smiley:

During that time I have contacted Spreed and I have got instruction how to delete the account from my Nextcloud installation using the commands:

DELETE FROM `oc_appconfig` WHERE `appid` = 'spreed' AND `configkey` = 'hosted-signaling-server-account'; 
DELETE FROM `oc_appconfig` WHERE `appid` = 'spreed' AND `configkey` = 'hosted-signaling-server-account-id'; 
DELETE FROM `oc_appconfig` WHERE `appid` = 'spreed' AND `configkey` = 'hosted-signaling-server-nonce'; 
DELETE FROM `oc_appconfig` WHERE `appid` = 'spreed' AND `configkey` = 'signaling_servers'; UPDATE `oc_appconfig` SET `configvalue` = 'internal' WHERE `appid` = 'spreed' AND `configkey` = 'signaling_mode';

I paste the commands here if someone will have a similar issue :slight_smile:

:smiley:

huh, don’t even have configkey signaling_mode O_o