Help request with clean up after deadlock while moving files - duplicates

I need help solving one case with my instance. I was moving few mistakenly placed folders from Camera\2019 named 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. During this operation something went wrong and folders 2013, 2016 and 2018 are visible in both target and source directory. I found in the logs it was a deadlock but unfortunatly I can’t get the exact error message as my log is flooded with exceptions from the newly installed maps app about some GPSLatitudeRef.

I thought I’ll just synchronise whole Camera folder to my PC then ensure nothing is missing in the target dirs (nextcloud GUI shows the same sizes for the folders) and then just delete the source ones. Unfortunatly after synchronisation I see only the target ones. Source ones are visible only through the GUI.
Now I’m scared to remove the source ones as I’m not sure if the destination ones will remain intact.

I checked my server’s filesystem. The problematic folders sit only in Camera folder.

How can I safely remove the source ones from the GUI?

Hi Rychu!
Were movie files in your folders 2013, 2016 and 2018?
What do you mean with Gui? The Nextcloud Sync Application or the Webinterface?

Your problem sounds quite like mine. Have a look:

I can’t help you right now, but you should edit your help request by following the “Example for a proper Nextcloud Support Post”. The informations you offer aren’t explicit enough.

@IanNick,
Yes, there were movie files there. I’m pretty sure my issue was caused by a large number of files I was moving and I was doing this by mobile firefox with poor internet connection. Some background network retries had to cause a deadlock on the DB.

I have just run sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --all and the folders are now gone from web ui.

Thanks for you reply btw!