Help lots of issues (noob here)

Hey, I’m running into a ton of issues. First issues I ran into and I wasn’t able to solve before I broke my nextcloud instance.

• Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in the [code-integrity). ([List of invalid files - INVALID_HASH - .htaccess - FILE_MISSING - .user.ini
  • PHP configuration option output_buffering must be disabled
  • The “Strict-Transport-Security” HTTP header is not set to at least “15552000” seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the security tips :arrow_upper_right:.
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/webfinger”. Further information can be found in the [documentation]p-well-known-URL).
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/nodeinfo”. Further information can be found in the [documentation]setup-well-known-URL).
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. Further information can be found in the [documentation]?to=admin-setup-well-known-URL).
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/carddav”. Further information can be found in the documentation.

Also as i’m a noob and don’t really know much about htaccess, I went to /etc/apache2/sites-available/mydomain.net.conf also note I’m not actually using mydomain.net as I’m using a sub domain so I’m actually using subdomain.net

<VirtualHost *:443>

ServerName mydomainname

DocumentRoot /var/www/html/xbackbone/

SSLEngine on

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on

RewriteRule ^/?(.*) https://%{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [R,L]

SSLCertificateFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/domainname/fullchain.pem

SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/domainname/privkey.pem

Include /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-apache.conf

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^.well-known/host-meta /var/www/sites/domainname/public.php?service=host-meta [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^.well-known/host-meta.json /var/www/sites/domainname/public.php?service=host-meta-json [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^.well-known/webfinger /var/www/sites/domainname/public.php?service=webfinger [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^.well-known/carddav /var/www/sites/domainname/remote.php/dav [R=301,L]

RewriteRule ^.well-known/caldav /var/www/sites/domainname/remote.php/dav [R=301,L]

as well as adding ‘htaccess.RewriteBase’ => ‘/’, in the config of nextcloud and it still doesn’t work any idea?

Also now it just keeps refreshing ltself

every 2 seconds not letting me in oops :confused:

1 Like

Now it stopped refreshing I removed both the htacess changes

willing to pay 20 dollars paypal to help me Settle#2235

Hi @hellhoi,
To solve HSTS warning, add this line to your /etc/apache2/sites-available/mydomain.net.conf :

Header always set Strict-Transport-Security “max-age=15552000; includeSubDomains”

.htaccess issue :
Have you a .htaccess file in your nextcloud folder ( do ls -la in you nextcloud folder to see it with the permissions on the file).

if your nextcloud is broken you can check the error in nextcloud.log in /…/nextcloud/data.

1 Like