[Help] Contacts 1.5.3 ~ Infinite spinning wheel on installation, ovh shared hosting

Hi,

I’m new to nextcloud (12.0.2) and there’s an infinite spinning wheel when I try to access to contacts app.
“New contact” button doesn’t seem to work.
There’s no space in my user’s data and I just install the whole thing so there’s just one admin user/account in the database.

Hope 1.5.4 will be published soon and can correct this.
Thanks ! :grin:

Any error in your browser’s log?

Content Security Policy: Les paramĂštres de la page ont empĂȘchĂ© le chargement d’une ressource Ă  http://www.splotto.fr/nextcloud/core/img/logo.svg?v=0 (« img-src https://www.splotto.fr data: blob: »).

Actually, I’ve got some errors in my admin panel due to default “mutu OVH server” configuration (my provider). I read tuto to correct some of them but there’re still some :

php ne semble pas ĂȘtre configurĂ© de maniĂšre Ă  rĂ©cupĂ©rer les valeurs des variables d’environnement. Le test de la commande getenv("PATH") retourne seulement une rĂ©ponse vide.
Veuillez consulter la documentation d'installation ↗ pour savoir comment configurer php sur votre serveur, en particulier en cas d'utilisation de php-fpm.

Des fichiers n'ont pas passĂ© la vĂ©rification d’intĂ©gritĂ©. Plus d'information sur comment rĂ©soudre ce problĂšme dans notre documentation. (Liste des fichiers invalides
 / Relancer
)

L'en-tĂȘte HTTP "X-XSS-Protection" n'est pas configurĂ©e pour ĂȘtre Ă©gale Ă  "1; mode=block" crĂ©ant potentiellement un risque reliĂ© Ă  la sĂ©curitĂ© et Ă  la vie privĂ©e. Il est recommandĂ© d'ajuster ce paramĂštre.
L'en-tĂȘte HTTP "X-Content-Type-Options" n'est pas configurĂ©e pour ĂȘtre Ă©gale Ă  "nosniff" crĂ©ant potentiellement un risque reliĂ© Ă  la sĂ©curitĂ© et Ă  la vie privĂ©e. Il est recommandĂ© d'ajuster ce paramĂštre.
L'en-tĂȘte HTTP "X-Robots-Tag" n'est pas configurĂ©e pour ĂȘtre Ă©gale Ă  "none" crĂ©ant potentiellement un risque reliĂ© Ă  la sĂ©curitĂ© et Ă  la vie privĂ©e. Il est recommandĂ© d'ajuster ce paramĂštre.
L'en-tĂȘte HTTP "X-Download-Options" n'est pas configurĂ©e pour ĂȘtre Ă©gale Ă  "noopen" crĂ©ant potentiellement un risque reliĂ© Ă  la sĂ©curitĂ© et Ă  la vie privĂ©e. Il est recommandĂ© d'ajuster ce paramĂštre.
L'en-tĂȘte HTTP "X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies" n'est pas configurĂ©e pour ĂȘtre Ă©gale Ă  "none" crĂ©ant potentiellement un risque reliĂ© Ă  la sĂ©curitĂ© et Ă  la vie privĂ©e. Il est recommandĂ© d'ajuster ce paramĂštre.
L'en-tĂȘte HTTP "Strict-Transport-Security" n'est pas configurĂ©e Ă  au moins "15552000" secondes. Pour renforcer la sĂ©curitĂ© nous recommandons d'activer HSTS comme dĂ©crit dans nos conseils de sĂ©curisation.

Here is in English :

php does not seem to be setup properly to query system environment variables. The test with getenv("PATH") only returns an empty response.
Please check the installation documentation ↗ for php configuration notes and the php configuration of your server, especially when using php-fpm.

Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in our documentation. (List of invalid files
 / Rescan
)

The "X-XSS-Protection" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "1; mode=block". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Content-Type-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "nosniff". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Robots-Tag" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Download-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "noopen". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP header is not configured to at least "15552000" seconds. For enhanced security we recommend enabling HSTS as described in our security tips.

I upgrade to 12.0.3 and now it works
 It seems that the app waited an address book name or something like that

I’ve also corrected a lot of error message in the admin panel thanks to this page :