Health check failing and repeating "posix_getuid()" error

Nextcloud version: 14.03
Operating system and version: CentOS 7.5
Apache or nginx version: 1.12.2-2.el7
PHP version: 7.2.12-1.el7.remi

I have installed the latest Nextcloud with PHP 7.2 from remi repo. Everything appears to be working with the exception of health check (settings/ajax/checksetup) failing with 500 and constant error being logged about posix_getuid(). Is this a bug or something wrong with my configuration?

Error: Call to undefined function OC\Settings\Controller\posix_getuid()

0. /var/www/nextcloud/settings/Controller/CheckSetupController.php - line 624:OC\Settings\Controller\CheckSetupController->getAppDirsWithDifferentOwner()
1. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 166:OC\Settings\Controller\CheckSetupController->check()
2. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 99:OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OC\Settings\ ... {}, "check")
3. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 118:OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OC\Settings\ ... {}, "check")
4. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47:OC\AppFramework\App::main("OC\\Setting ... r", "check", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { _route: "s ... "})
5. OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({ _route: "s ... "})
6. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 297:call_user_func(OC\AppFramew ... {}, { _route: "s ... "})
7. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 987:OC\Route\Router->match("/settings/ajax/checksetup")
8. /var/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 42:OC::handleRequest()

Found the problem. It needed the php-process module installed.

Thank you. Could you please share your knowledge and tell us how to install the php-process module?

In my case, I am using CentOS 7 and Remi repo for PHP 7.2. I needed to install php72-php-posix for this error to go away.

Now I know how to activate posix. It is an extension in the php.ini. Just remove the comment of the line with the posix.so