Google Migration

Hey Guys,

I have setup my nextcloud server and it works well, I also have the Google Integration app for migration and I was able to successfully migrate my google calendar but when it comes to photos I have no idea what is going on, I have a screenshot attached, It has been that way since over 24 hours. Any ideas or tips to troubleshoot would be of great help. Thanks!

I think it does not work. Maybe you can post some logs. If not maybe you can better download all Google photos and upload them to Nextcloud.

Hey Thanks for the reply. I am not sure what logs to look at with regards to that matter. It would be of great help if You could point me in the direction. Also about downloading my photos will be a huge task because I have photos of about 50 gb hence why I chose the integration app route but I guess I can use that if all else does not work.
Thanks

Sorry. But maybe i expressed myself badly. I just wanted to say that you certainly don’t have to wait 24 hours for anything to happen. Post more details like your configurations and log files like /path/to/nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log.