Gmail Mail Setting

Hello! I have been looking on the forums and tried to use the imap mail feature and I cannont get Gmail to work. I’ve looked at the posts in the forums and I can’t seem to find a solution. Each time I enter the credentials nothing happens. I do have a non-Gmail account working just fine. Below is a picture of my configuration. In the password fields, I have been trying to use the google generated a one-time app password with no luck. I am on a Bluehost server using let’s encrypt certificate. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Alan and welcome to the forum!

After reading your question, the first thing that popped to my mind, was the Enable IMAP option in your Gmail account.

Please have a look at the following Google Support Link, follow these steps and try again in Nextcloud afterwards.

Google Suppor Link: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7126229?hl=en

Thank you! Happy to be here and thank you for your response.

I did follow the instructions on the link, and I do have IMAP Enabled but no success. The fields go gray and I an not input anything for about 30 seconds and then it goes back. I have tried several of the settings, but no luck. Is there a log I and turn on or check to see why it times out or see errors after it attempts the connection?

Hi Alan, i use this settings.