Getting encryption error: Encryption not ready: multikeydecrypt with share key RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_2:pkcs decoding error

Hi all - just upgraded to 15.0.7 to fix other issues. Had some file locks that were being annoying, got those resolved using occ commands however a user just reported that he is getting:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable: Encryption not ready: multikeydecrypt with share key failed:error:0407109F:rsa routines:RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_2:pkcs decoding error

I have server side encryption on during the whole update process and everything went as planned. I am a little unsure of what to do now.

Any thoughts?

Hi @ll, I have the same big problem. After updating from 15.0.7 to 16.0.1 (stable) there was a security warning in the overview:

“Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in the documentation.” not good, because it’s a productive cloud…

Later I can’t Login and so I’ve used the “forgot password” option. After all the login was possible, but my files are not readable… there is the same massage like Jon_Kensy

Where can I decrypt my files? Or where can I change something the the files are readable? All calendars, and contacts are read and writeable, but notice are saved in .txt and so this are also not readable :flushed:

“Basic encryption module” is enabled and I have generated a recovery key before.