Get your free ticket for it-sa 2022 now!

Originally published at: Get your free ticket for it-sa 2022 now! - Nextcloud

Nextcloud is exhibiting at it-sa 2022 from October 25-27 in Nuremberg, Germany. We have several free entrance tickets available for this event. If you are interested you need register yourself via the form below.

After your registration, you will receive a voucher code and a link to the registration page of it-sa 2022 to obtain your free entrance ticket. Because we have limited tickets we might apply some discretion in the distribution of these tickets.

Please visit the website from it-sa for more information. We look forward to your visit at our booth 6-207 from October 25-27.

Notice: JavaScript is required for this content.

","default_value":"unchecked","checked_value":"Checked","unchecked_value":"Unchecked","checked_calc_value":"","unchecked_calc_value":"","drawerDisabled":false,"saved":"","nicename":"I agree to the Nextcloud privacy policy.","field_label":"By registering for this webinar, I acknowledge that my personal data will be processed in accordance with Nextcloud's privacy policy.","field_key":"by_registering_for_this_webinar_i_acknowledge_that_my_personal_data_will_be_processed_in_accordance_with_less_than_a_href_https_nextcloud_com_privacy_greater_than_nextcloud_s_privacy_policy_less_than_a_greater_than_1688138993450","id":"622_1","beforeField":"","afterField":"","value":"","parentType":"checkbox","element_templates":["checkbox","input"],"old_classname":"","wrap_template":"wrap"},{"objectType":"Field","objectDomain":"fields","editActive":false,"order":6,"idAttribute":"id","type":"submit","label":"Submit","processing_label":"Processing","container_class":"","element_class":"","key":"submit_1669714716985","field_label":"Submit","field_key":"submit_1669714716985","id":"623_1","beforeField":"","afterField":"","value":"","label_pos":"above","parentType":"textbox","element_templates":["submit","button","input"],"old_classname":"","wrap_template":"wrap-no-label"},{"objectType":"Field","objectDomain":"fields","editActive":false,"order":7,"idAttribute":"id","type":"hidden","label":"Activity ID","key":"nc_activity_id","default":"itsa2022","admin_label":"","drawerDisabled":"","manual_key":1,"field_label":"Activity ID","field_key":"nc_activity_id","id":"624_1","beforeField":"","afterField":"","value":"event-SantExpo-25.5.23","label_pos":"above","parentType":"hidden","element_templates":["hidden","input"],"old_classname":"","wrap_template":"wrap-no-label"},{"objectType":"Field","objectDomain":"fields","editActive":false,"order":8,"idAttribute":"id","label":"Interests","type":"hidden","key":"interests","default":"","admin_label":"","drawerDisabled":false,"manual_key":true,"field_label":"Interests","field_key":"interests_1688139146265","id":"625_1","beforeField":"","afterField":"","value":"","label_pos":"above","parentType":"hidden","element_templates":["hidden","input"],"old_classname":"","wrap_template":"wrap-no-label"}];nfForms.push(form);

Visit us at it-sa 2022

Nuremberg, Germany
October 25-27 2022
Hall 6, stand 6-207

2 Likes