And you can search more content, with (almost) one click !
The main idea of the Fulltextsearch app is to provide a complete library and API for other apps to index their content. Fulltextsearch displays a search box to those apps, but also provide a page that centralize the search to all indexed content.
Today, we released 4 apps:
The core app
Fulltextsearch - Elasticsearch (search platform)
The gateway for the Elasticsearch servlet
Fulltextsearch - Files (content provider)
Index the content of your files, works with local, external files and group folders
Fulltextsearch - Bookmarks (content provider)
Index the content of the web pages added to the bookmarks app
It is strongly adviced to disable/uninstall any old version of the app before proceding to the upgrade
After the upgrade, a reset and a full index is necessary:
./occ fulltextsearch:reset ./occ fulltextsearch:index
- A navigation page to search within all content from the providers.
- Fixing the display of the search results in case of multiple page.
- The content (index and search) can be splited in Parts for a pinpointed search.
- Rework on the exchange between platform and content providers.
Fulltextsearch - Elasticsearch
- Improvement in the index removing
Fulltextsearch - Files
- Added the option to limit the search to the current directory.
- Added the option to filter by file extension.
- Improved index and search within local files, external filesystem and group folders.
- Changing the available sources (in the settings) does not require a full re-index anymore.
- Bugfix: compat with strange username in shared name index.
- Smaller improvement/bugfixes