Form submissions saved to nextcloud?

Hey everyone!

Is there a way to collect data via a form and automatically dump the submissions to a csv or ods in my nextcloud? I have a wordpress website where I could use ninjaforms, but from what I understand, export cannot be automatedā€¦(?) The functionality I am looking for is similar to google forms.

Similar but different question: Is there a way to collect contact information via a form and automatically create a contact in the contacts app for every submission?

Thank you!

Look into Contact Form 7. Iā€™ve used Flamingo to output form data as CSV.

For professional / business use you cannot go wrong with Gravity Forms, which is $$, but also the best contact form plugin available for Wordpress. Includes support for Webhooks in the elite edition.

@alexanderdd I was wondering if you ever completed this requirement.

I have a Gravity form and I want to auto export the PDF into our Nextcloud.

My issue is slightly different in that at the end of my gravity form it creates a PDF which just sits in Wordpress at the moment, Can it be sent via webdav API or something to Nextclud instance?

Regards.
Colm

@just

@Col no I donā€™t have updates. Still looking for a google forms alternative that I can use with nextcloud.

Thanks @alexanderdd

I will let you know if I come up with anything on this front.

Cheers
Colm

Just linkingā€¦

https://help.nextcloud.com/t/were-making-a-forms-app/50271/21

Yes the forms app is making good progress, and has better usability than polls app.

The csv can be downloaded manually from forms app. Looking for a way to automatically save it and update the csv in my Nextcloud folder structureā€¦