Force Close App After Login

Case is when i remove account and then i try login again without close apps or delete recent apps. then input email password apps is close itself.

This is error report

Sorry, but I don’t really understand what you want to tell us, except that a kind of exception occurs. Can please provide a step-by-step description of what you’re doing in which order with which result.

okay when I logged in first and already entered the dashboard of the application then I tried to exit the application by removing the account and after successfully logging out I tried to log in again. after I click the application login button tries to enter the dashboard page after that the application exits and force close itself and there is an error that is listed like this

i’m asking one more time
Okay when I logged in first and already entered the dashboard of the application then I tried to exit the application by removing the account and after successfully logging out I tried to log in again. after I click the application login button tries to enter the dashboard page after that the application exits and force close itself and there is an error that is listed like this

I think this method makes the application force close

@AGAM_TRANS please file an issue with your findings on the issue tracker at https://github.com/nextcloud/android/issues/new?assignees=&labels=bug&template=bug_report.md you likely won’t reach any of the app devs (including me) on the forum . :pray:

1 Like