Flow - One cannot enter any name of custom user agent when selecting filter "Request user agent is/is not/matches/does not match Custom user agent"

Hi!

It seems there is a problem with adding flow filter that uses custom user agent - I simply cannot set custom user agent when selecting filter “Request user agent matches Custom user agent”

Nextcloud version 27.1.3
Ubuntu 22.04
Apache/2.4.52 (Ubuntu)
PHP 8.1.2
Edge & Chrome v119

I’m trying to create a flow when user from specific App (Notability) accesses files. Filter for triggering a flow (When File is Accessed) would be “Request user agent matches Custom user agent”.
Problem is one cannot enter ANY letters or special characters into “Custom user agent” field. When you try to write something it is immediately removed from that field (some active js filter). The most I was able to enter and keep for a moment there was one letter/one sign.

I’ve recorder my screen while trying do enter anything into that field:

Steps to replicate it:

1. Add any Admin flow.
  2. Select any file trigger.
  3. Add filter “Request user agent” /is/is not/matches/does not match “Custom user agent”
  4. Try to enter anything into empty text field below dropdown with “Custom user agent” text.

Thanks for any help you can give!

I can confirm, I could reproduce it. That looks definitively like a bug.

You should file an issue on the issue tracker, since I did not yet find any open issue about this behaviour.

Much luck,
ernolf

I have the same problem. Tested in 28.0.X. Any ideas?-