First login attempt unsuccesfull, after second attempt it works

Dear all,

I did a fresh install of Nextcloud to my Centos server.

Centos 8, installed PHP 7.4 (and all required and optional PHP modules), configured MariaDB, Apache, PHP, Redis etc.

I was able to configure Nextcloud from the browser and then I see the login screen:

< the system does not allow me to upload more than 2 images so assume this is the standart login screen >

But when I input my credentials I see the message below:

If I go back with the browser’s back button and enter my credentials again OR press F5, I can reach the main screen:

I’ve googled, trying to search for similar errors but no success… What could be wrong?

I’ve added the Nextcloud log entry right after the error:

{“reqId”:“X1FZW3pIxyIXf756JvMljQAAAM0”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-09-03T21:00:12+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“10.42.0.1”,“user”:“admin”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/index.php/login",“message”:{“Exception”:“BadFunctionCallException”,“Message”:“Id is not a valid attribute”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Db/Entity.php",“line”:146,“function”:“setter”,“class”:“OCP\AppFramework\Db\Entity”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Db/QBMapper.php",“line”:133,“function”:"__call",“class”:“OCP\AppFramework\Db\Entity”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Token/PublicKeyTokenProvider.php",“line”:88,“function”:“insert”,“class”:“OCP\AppFramework\Db\QBMapper”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Token/Manager.php",“line”:71,“function”:“generateToken”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Token\PublicKeyTokenProvider”,“type”:"->",“args”:["*** sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/User/Session.php",“line”:682,“function”:“generateToken”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Token\Manager”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/CreateSessionTokenCommand.php",“line”:68,“function”:“createSessionToken”,“class”:“OC\User\Session”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/ALoginCommand.php",“line”:40,“function”:“process”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\CreateSessionTokenCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/CompleteLoginCommand.php",“line”:48,“function”:“processNextOrFinishSuccessfully”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\ALoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/ALoginCommand.php",“line”:40,“function”:“process”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\CompleteLoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/LoggedInCheckCommand.php",“line”:61,“function”:“processNextOrFinishSuccessfully”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\ALoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/ALoginCommand.php",“line”:40,“function”:“process”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\LoggedInCheckCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/EmailLoginCommand.php",“line”:58,“function”:“processNextOrFinishSuccessfully”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\ALoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/ALoginCommand.php",“line”:40,“function”:“process”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\EmailLoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/UidLoginCommand.php",“line”:54,“function”:“processNextOrFinishSuccessfully”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\ALoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/ALoginCommand.php",“line”:40,“function”:“process”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\UidLoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/UserDisabledCheckCommand.php",“line”:57,“function”:“processNextOrFinishSuccessfully”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\ALoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/ALoginCommand.php",“line”:40,“function”:“process”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\UserDisabledCheckCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/PreLoginHookCommand.php",“line”:53,“function”:“processNextOrFinishSuccessfully”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\ALoginCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Login/Chain.php",“line”:108,“function”:“process”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\PreLoginHookCommand”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/core/Controller/LoginController.php",“line”:307,“function”:“process”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Login\Chain”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:170,“function”:“tryLogin”,“class”:“OC\Core\Controller\LoginController”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:100,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:137,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::"},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:297,“function”:“call_user_func”},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php",“line”:1012,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php",“line”:37,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::"}],“File”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Db/Entity.php",“Line”:117,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.162 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“19.0.2.2”}

Ps: since the server is in staging process, and not open to outside world I am not using a FQDN and have not configured an SSL certificate.

Thanks in advance…

still have the same problem…

No comments? No ideas??