Filesharing works not with all filetypes

I just installed a nextcloud container with Portainer Templates. Behind a ngnix-proxy-manager. Everything works. I can connect all clients and create user.

But sharing had some problems.

Some Filetypes work and some not. Folder also donā€™t work. For me it looks like it is an problem with the Browserfrontent and loading a ā€œMIME/Type Listā€. When I click the sharing icon only on some files - mostly text files and pictures - the sharing subwindow will open. When I click the sharing icon on folder or other files it stay blank.

I found out that there is one difference. At the browser console appears an error message when I click the ā€œwrongā€ type: OC.MimeType is undefined

I read this Thread, it is the same error but the solution didnā€™t help

There is a bug report at github, but he just update and solve the prob

All other findings are not my problem, so I have no glue what to do here. I think the frontend is not able to load a MIME List and due to that failed.

Maybe I should mention the nextcloud is in a subfolder ā€˜example.org/nextcloudā€™. So I had config the nginx-proxy-manager to get access for some services and add some changes in the container (source: here)
May this could the problem here too? How is the frontend loading the MIME List?
That error message I got when I call the File site for the first time:

Uncaught TypeError: OCA.Files.FileList is undefined
    <anonymous> https://example.org/nextcloud/apps/circles/js/files/circles.files.list.js?v=a41f8401-0:42
    <anonymous> https://http://example.org/nextcloud/apps/circles/js/files/circles.files.list.js?v=a41f8401-0:306
circles.files.list.js:42:36

(But what make me wonder is, that it work with some text and image Files, but maybe this are internal default types)

Ok, today I found some error message in my logs which wasnā€™t there yesterday and I found this bug thread on github.
I am not fully aware if this has really something to do with my problem, but it sound so

I did try occ maintenance:repair but nothing changed.

Check your browser consoleā€™s Network tab then do a login, etc. Are there some 404 not founds or other errors maybe indicating things getting blocked?

I checked everything in the browser console. I got only the error message when I click the sharing icon of the folder.

I checked again. Itā€™s not easy to see this when 136 files are and the site is continuesly loading more in the background. there is one 404 error. the Browser canā€™t load a file which is called ā€œmerged-template-prepend.jsā€

Okay, hold on. Youā€™ve mentioned several conflicting things.

Which image, specifically, are you using?

Also, the guide you linked to for a subdirectory setup is for the Snap.

The linked paged should only showing what I did to configure the subdirectory.
I use the nextcloud container which you get when you install Portainer. The Frontend say " Nextcloud Hub 7 (28.0.1)"

But the Problem is only one Problem.

When I use a desktop browser I canā€™t use the sharing function. Everything else is working. Even the sharing function, when I use the android app. So it is an problem with the code the browser receive

the Problem is, when I want share a folder or some not all file and i click the sharing icon, the dialog wonā€™t open. But it is open when I want share one image or text file, but not on videos or word files.

I have the same issue, also possibly related is the details pane failing to open for all folders and file types that nextcloud canā€™t open and present via the browser - i.e. details pane would open for a .pdf file but not for a .7z file.
Nextcloud Hub 7 - 28.0.2

I have the same problem. Is there already a solution?

Unfortunately that doesnā€™t answer the question. There are numerous portainer template and images. You need to provide the details of the template itself.

@chillr What installation method? Can you share a few details about your Nextcloud environment please?

@zeroblue2005 What installation method? Can you share a few details about your Nextcloud environment please?