Files just deleted?! / Dateien einfach gelöscht?!

Hello/Hallo Community,

ENG

once again I have a kind of “problem”. Or a question for you …

Yesterday happened to me that suddenly something more than 10 gig of data was missing… without that I have actively deleted anything. These more than 4,000 files I could find after some search in the trash again and restore, which of course takes a little time with a Pi4 (8GB) and also brings to sweat.
I also did not think much further with and have dismissed it as a sync error.
Only now there are again over 5,000 files in the paper trash.
WHY? I have not actively deleted anything in Windows or on the web.
Interestingly, only one of my Windows clients said that these files were deleted. (now not anymore).
Unfortunately you can’t see in the activity or elsewhere from where/who the command came, except from “me”.
Or?
Has anyone had this experience? Is there a possible explanation for this?

I will go into more detail about my system below.

GER

mal wieder habe ich eine Art “Problem”. Bzw. eine Frage an euch…

Bei mir ist gestern vorgekommen das auf einmal etwas mehr als 10 gig Daten gefehlt haben… ohne das ich aktiv irgendwas gelöscht habe. Diese mehr als 4.000 Dateien konnte ich nach einiger Suche im Papierkorb wieder finden und wiederherstellen, was bei einem Pi4 (8GB) natürlich etwas dauert und auch zum schwitzen bringt.
ich dachte mir auch nicht viel weiter bei und habe es als Sync Fehler abgetan.
Nur sind jetzt wieder ĂĽber 5.000 Dateien im Papier MĂĽll.
WARUM? Ich habe auch hier nicht aktiv in Windows oder Im Web etwas gelöscht.
Interessanter wiese stand nur bei einem meiner Windows Clients das diese Dateien gelöscht wurden. (jetzt nicht mehr).
Leider kann man in der Aktivität oder anders wo ja nicht nachsehen von wo/ wem der Befehl kam, außer von “mir”.
Oder?
Hat diese Erfahrung schon irgendjemand gemacht? Gibt es eine eventuelle Erklärung dafür?

ich gehe etwas weiter unten auf mein System ein.

System

P.S. Das Problem gab es vorher noch NIE.

P.S. The problem has NEVER existed before.

Screenshot_3

Screenshot_1

Here The Nextcloud LOG

@all

pls remember that you’re on the international part of the forum - hence the sporken (and written) language is english!
pls don’t answer in german or any other tongue or we would need to move this topic over to a subforum (with less reach)