Filemaker integration

Is it somehow possible to enable Claris Filemaker Database (be it on Server oder Client side) to ā€œseeā€ files and folders on an encrypted NextCloud (server sided! Client-sided it would be easy but not suitable for team work)

There is this Goya thing which I do not really understandā€¦and there is the Filemaker MBS Plugin which we are already running - which gives it a CURL option so that we ARE already SENDING data onto the encrypted cloud viw WebDav. So I wonder why it should be possible to ā€œseeā€ them as wellā€¦?!
@jospoortvliet was mentioning 2019 several times that nextcloud.com was offering a ā€œFilemaker pro add onā€ - by now I canā€™t find it, the links are deadā€¦?!

We have a filemaker pro add-on available for customers, from a partner, I donā€™t now how well maintained it is. I also am not sure what exactly it does - Iā€™m not very familiar with Filemaker, sorry!

With regards to your question.

Via WebDAV you can also see the files, if that doesnā€™t work then your app might ā€˜simplyā€™ not use the right webdav actionsā€¦ Our clients, mobile and desktop, and even our web interface, all use WebDAV and can show the files :wink:

If you really need more help with this, itā€™s best to contact our sales team.