Fatal webdav / PHP errors after upgrading OC 9.0.2>NC 9.0.51

Since upgrading from OC 9.0.2 to NC 9.0.51 I keep getting the following errors in the log (capitalised parts are substituted for privacy/security):

Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 503 Could not open file","Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\ServiceUnavailable","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/PATH\/TO\/MY\/NEXTCLOUD\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(83): OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\File->get()\n#1 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpGet(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#2 \/PATH\/TO\/MY\/NEXTCLOUD\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 \/PATH\/TO\/MY\/NEXTCLOUD\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(459): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('method:GET', Array)\n#4 \/PATH\/TO\/MY\/NEXTCLOUD\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(248): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#5 \/PATH\/TO\/MY\/NEXTCLOUD\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(55): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#6 \/PATH\/TO\/MY\/NEXTCLOUD\/remote.php(138): require_once('\/PATH\/TO\/MY\/NEXTCLO...')\n#7 {main}","File":"\/PATH\/TO\/MY\/NEXTCLOUD\/apps\/dav\/lib\/connector\/sabre\/file.php","Line":306,"User":"USERNAME"}

and…

fopen(/PATH/TO/MY/NEXTCLOUD/data/MYUSERNAME/files/Path/to/Photos folder/IMG_20140922_165817.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at PATH/TO/MY/NEXTCLOUD/lib/private/files/storage/local.php#261

and…

stream_get_contents() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given at /PATH/TO/MY/NEXTCLOUD/3rdparty/sabre/http/lib/Message.php#81

Any idea what any of these could be? Are they worth filing a bug over?

My user accesses via the linux client 2.2.0, and the nextcloud android client, while the “SOMEONEELSESUSER” accesses via the 2.2.2 client on Windows. The server is running on Debian 8 Jessie, using Mariadb and Nginx.

First guess: file permissions

OK, thanks. I just ran the “setting strong file permissions” script on it (after modifying for my username/group/install path) so we’ll see if that helps.