Failure mongodb.so

Dear all,

after updating to Nextcloud Hub Version 23.0.0, I see the following fault in the Logging:

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mongodb.so' (tried: /opt/plesk/php/7.3/lib/php/modules/mongodb.so (/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.1: version `OPENSSL_1_1_1' not found (required by /opt/plesk/php/7.3/lib/php/modules/mongodb.so)), /opt/plesk/php/7.3/lib/php/modules/mongodb.so.so (/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.1: version `OPENSSL_1_1_1' not found (required by /opt/plesk/php/7.3/lib/php/modules/mongodb.so.so))) at Unknown#0

Can anyone help me with this?
I used the search function but could not find it anywhere.
Thanks
Jens

Do you use mongo-db with Nextcloud?

Nope
I use a MySQL.

Do you use it for something else? Why do you try to load it?

I don’t.
Nextcloud tries to load it
I have no idea why and how to disable it

Nextcloud is not using mongo-db. Generally speaking, if I don’t use it, I would remove the software. However, with Plesk and such enivoronmens, I don’t know if they might want to use it. So before removing it, perhaps disable it.
I don’t know either how plesk manages this and if you can just use the regular Linux commands of your distribution to remove it.

As I said, I use an SQL db.
For me there is no need for a MongoDB.
I however have no idea how to deactivate it.

As I said, Nextcloud is not using mongo db. I don’t know which linux distribution you are using and I am not familiar to the plesk ecosystem which might require some specific settings that are different from plain operating systems.
Search engines can give nice starting points for such things: