Fail to enable preview for videos

After following every step in Nextcloud: Install Preview Generator – Allerstorfer.at, I still cannot generate any preview image for my videos (.mp4, .mov, etc). I have ffmpeg installed (/usr/bin/ffmpeg). Not sure what I’m missing.

When I run preview:generate-all -vvv, there’s no error from terminal, looking at the log I saw multiple errors

Error	Error: imagecreatefromstring(): Passed data is not in "WBMP" format at /snap/nextcloud/35562/htdocs/lib/private/legacy/OC_Image.php#758		2023-06-25T21:42:26-0700
Error	Error: imagecreatefromstring(): One parameter to a memory allocation multiplication is negative or zero, failing operation gracefully at /snap/nextcloud/35562/htdocs/lib/private/legacy/OC_Image.php#758		2023-06-25T21:42:26-0700
Error	Error: imagecreatefromstring(): Couldn't create GD Image Stream out of Data at /snap/nextcloud/35562/htdocs/lib/private/legacy/OC_Image.php#758		2023-06-25T21:42:26-0700
Error	Error: imagecreatefromstring(): Passed data is not in "WBMP" format at /snap/nextcloud/35562/htdocs/lib/private/legacy/OC_Image.php#758

You appear to be using the community provided Snap deployment for Nextcloud. I’m afraid those instructions aren’t going to work with the Snap edition. Further, it doesn’t appear support in the Snap is forthcoming:

You may want to check if the Nextcloud provided All-in-One edition better suits your needs:

(Or any of the other installation methods other than the Snap).