Face recognition does not start, although everything seems correct

I am using NC 27.0.0.1 on a docker image.
I manually downloaded the models for face recognition and from the hints, everything should be there.

It says
The machine learning models were successfully downloaded.
The app is installed and automatically classifies files in background processes.

But as you can see from the hints below, there is not clustering. The tab “Persons” is completely empty. The last clusting was some months ago, according to the hints (27.05.2023)

1 Like

my NC AIO with freshly installed Recognize did stuck in the same way too:

Face recognition: 23872 Queued files, Last classification: 10 minutes ago, Scheduled background jobs: 2, Last background job execution: 6 minutes ago

Face clustering: 7847 faces left to cluster, Last clustering run: 01/01/1970, Scheduled background jobs: 0, Last background job execution: never
A minimum of 120 faces per user is necessary for clustering to kick in

I did run clustering from CLI and it seemed to work.

# docker exec --user www-data -it nextcloud-aio-nextcloud php occ recognize:cluster-faces
Clustering face detections for user ***
ClusterDebug: Retrieving face detections for user ***
ClusterDebug: Found 3159 fresh detections. Adding 0 old detections and 0 sampled detections from already existing clusters. Calculating clusters on 3159 detections.
ClusterDebug: Clustering complete. Total num of clustered detections: 2012
Clustering face detections for user ###
ClusterDebug: Retrieving face detections for user ###
ClusterDebug: Found 4688 fresh detections. Adding 0 old detections and 0 sampled detections from already existing clusters. Calculating clusters on 4688 detections.
ClusterDebug: Clustering complete. Total num of clustered detections: 2935