External Storage page gives an error

Whenever I try to access my external storage setting as administrator, I get a server error.

I pulled the logs but I don’t know what could be causing the error.

{“reqId”:“rgI9XuimGAJKbAQlr973”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-05-11T00:24:56+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“192.168.2.88”,“user”:“crowfather”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:“/settings/admin/externalstorages”,“message”:{“Exception”:“Exception”,“Message”:“HMAC does not match.”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Security/CredentialsManager.php”,“line”:93,“function”:“decrypt”,“class”:“OC\Security\Crypto”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“*** sensitive parameters replaced ***”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Auth/Password/GlobalAuth.php”,“line”:56,“function”:“retrieve”,“class”:“OC\Security\CredentialsManager”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“”,“password::global”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Settings/Admin.php”,“line”:71,“function”:“getAuth”,“class”:“OCA\Files_External\Lib\Auth\Password\GlobalAuth”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/CommonSettingsTrait.php”,“line”:141,“function”:“getForm”,“class”:“OCA\Files_External\Settings\Admin”,“type”:“->”,“args”:},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/AdminSettingsController.php”,“line”:83,“function”:“formatSettings”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\Controller\AdminSettingsController”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“40”:[{“class”:“OCA\Files_External\Settings\Admin”}]}]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/CommonSettingsTrait.php”,“line”:152,“function”:“getSettings”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\Controller\AdminSettingsController”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“externalstorages”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/AdminSettingsController.php”,“line”:68,“function”:“getIndexResponse”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\Controller\AdminSettingsController”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“admin”,“externalstorages”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php”,“line”:170,“function”:“index”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\Controller\AdminSettingsController”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“externalstorages”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php”,“line”:99,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Settings\Controller\AdminSettingsController”},“index”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php”,“line”:125,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Settings\Controller\AdminSettingsController”},“index”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php”,“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:“::”,“args”:[“OCA\Settings\Controller\AdminSettingsController”,“index”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{“section”:“externalstorages”,“_route”:“settings.AdminSettings.index”}]},{“function”:“__invoke”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“section”:“externalstorages”,“_route”:“settings.AdminSettings.index”}]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php”,“line”:299,“function”:“call_user_func”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”},{“section”:“externalstorages”,“_route”:“settings.AdminSettings.index”}]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php”,“line”:1008,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“/settings/admin/externalstorages”]},{“file”:“/config/www/nextcloud/index.php”,“line”:38,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:“::”,“args”:}],“File”:“/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Security/Crypto.php”,“Line”:132,“CustomMessage”:“–”},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“18.0.3.0”}

As the admin I can mount external storage for myself but I can’t mount external storage for any users and I can’t give users the permission to mount external storage themselves because I can’t access that page.

1 Like