Exchange Integration (EWS)

@Timeraider have a look at the last replies on the AIO issue ticket. There is a way to make it persistent.

Thank you @szaimen

Sebastian

1 Like

Morning @gehkah,

Not sure, why you deleted your post but I got the email version of it, so I’ll answer it anyways.

The mail app ONLY supports IMAP/SMTP, I have put in a feature request to change this, but I wouldn’t hold my breath on this getting changed anytime soon, what my app does is pull the auto discovery information and uses that information to configure the mail app.

So if your system does not have auto discovery setup properly or IMAP/SMTP is blocked or disabled then there is nothing that can be done.

Sebastian

Dear Sebastian

I’m so sorry I did bother you. Yes, I did find out while I was reading the details on the github page. Thats why I deleted my post then.

So everything is working, besides I just wanted to configure the mail app with my exchange account (for data privacy, I did disable imap/smtp on Exchange 2019). So no need for me.

Background of my wandering: searched for “nextcloud features” → did read the “nextcloud exchange beta phase” → did google for that feature → found your github → gave it a try → misunderstood the complete project

I am really really sorry for the circumstances, but wanted to thank you, having the time answering anyway :wink:

Best Regards, Greg

No worries, all good.

Sebastian

Hello, Sebastian!

Thanks for your app!
When using the application, the following error appears in my logs:

Exception
Exception: Remote Error: ErrorInvalidPropertySet - Set action is invalid for property. in /var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_ews/lib/Service/Remote/RemoteCommonService.php:1006 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_ews/lib/Service/Remote/RemoteEventsService.php(1073): OCA\EWS\Service\Remote\RemoteCommonService->updateItem() #1 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_ews/lib/Service/EventsService.php(446): OCA\EWS\Service\Remote\RemoteEventsService->updateCollectionItem() #2 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_ews/lib/Service/EventsService.php(195): OCA\EWS\Service\EventsService->harmonizeLocalAltered() #3 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_ews/lib/Service/HarmonizationService.php(210): OCA\EWS\Service\EventsService->performHarmonization() #4 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_ews/lib/Tasks/HarmonizationLauncher.php(102): OCA\EWS\Service\HarmonizationService->performHarmonization() #5 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php(81): OCA\EWS\Tasks\HarmonizationLauncher->run() #6 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/TimedJob.php(102): OCP\BackgroundJob\Job->start() #7 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/TimedJob.php(92): OCP\BackgroundJob\TimedJob->start() #8 /var/www/nextcloud/cron.php(152): OCP\BackgroundJob\TimedJob->execute() #9 {main}
Harmonization launcher encountered an error while harmonizing for <USER>

I set the settings to sync one calendar
Please tell me how to fix it?

My configuration:
PHP: 8.1.2
Nextcloud: 28.0.3
integration_ews: 1.0.37 passive mode
MS Exchange: 2019

Morning @X3PPY,

Looks like the app is trying to update an event but Exchange does not like the property that is being updated.

I would need to see the Transport log for the action to see which property it is.

Sebastian