Exception Call to a member function getTimestamp() on array in file '/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/CalDAV/Status/StatusService.php' line 105 Exception thrown: Exception

Have a lot of These:

Exception
Call to a member function getTimestamp() on array in file '/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/CalDAV/Status/StatusService.php' line 105
Exception thrown: Exception

On GitHub, I found that this is a known bug,

But I cannot figure out how to solve this issue.
Maybe someone can help to understand in easy step-by-step instructions how to solve this for e dummie.

1 Like

It’s an open bug (although there is a PR under review that may fix it, at least in part). If there was an accepted solution it wouldn’t be an open bug.

Or do you mean you want to test the proposed fix to see how it works for you?

If so, just be warned that this change hasn’t been accepted yet. I would advise having a backup.

You can either grab the patch from here:

https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/nextcloud/server/pull/42696.diff

And apply it using a command like patch -p1 42696.diff

Or, since this change is so short, if you haven’t done this before you can edit the file (apps/dav/lib/CalDAV/Status/StatusService.php in yout Nextcloud Server’s installation folder) directly by adjusting the line number(s) show here:

Beware it will cause Nextcloud Server to warn about an integrity failure. You’ll likely need to reverse the change before your next upgrade.