Errors (Server replied "423") -

NC 19
Client: 3.0.1 on macOS

file: abc.py (long file name - and the new UI has no easy way to copy and paste error messages :confused:)
client shows two errors NB: the error message is truncated with an ellipsis - making it even more difficult…
server replied “423” locked to PUT https:// (my filename)
server replied “423” locked to DELETE https:// (my filename)

clicking on the errors just opens the web interface to my NC home.
No idea how to solve - did not find anything relevant searching the forums.
Am ok ssh’ing into the server, but would not know what to do when I am logged in- but I was hoping there was a simple GUI option to resolve this.

423 Locked (WebDAV; RFC 4918)

The resource that is being accessed is locked

how is your caching set in config.php

APCU, REDIS or MEMCACHED

is filelocking.enabled and memcache.locking set in your config.php

How long is this error happening.

Since update to NC client 3.0.1
(which also gave me a new 500 error today).
I’ve not made any changes to any of those settings.
Could you explain where I might find the relevant config.php file (I installed NC on my synology NAS, not via docker)

OCC status:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘mcrypt.so’ (tried: /usr/local/lib/php72/modules/mcrypt.so (/usr/local/lib/php72/modules/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php72/modules/mcrypt.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php72/modules/mcrypt.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘mysql.so’ (tried: /usr/local/lib/php72/modules/mysql.so (/usr/local/lib/php72/modules/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php72/modules/mysql.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php72/modules/mysql.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
The current PHP memory limit is below the recommended value of 512MB.

• installed: true
  • version: 19.0.2.2
  • versionstring: 19.0.2
  • edition:

I doubt this is occuring due through updating the client.

after ssh’ing in what gives

php -v

and

php -m

I’m not familiar with the synology filesystem layout
config.php is usually found in Nextcloud_Install_Dir/config/