Errors in Nextcloudaio Log I think related to CLAMav

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version 28.0.4
Operating system and version - UNRAID
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): NEXTCLOUD aio
PHP version (eg, 8.3): NEXTCLOUDaio

The issue you are facing:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

I have my setup running on unraid.

I have noticed and have been getting thousands of errors in the logs that I think are all related to the CLAMav antivirus
I get about 4 x per hour the following error sets… I am not sure how to assess and rectify this

[PHP] Error: opendir(/mnt/user/appdata/clamav/tmp.9097211a46): Failed to open directory: Permission denied at /var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#164

[files] Warning: User NextcloudAIO still has unscanned files after running background scan, background scan might be stopped prematurely

Any help or way to work through the diagnostic of this would be greatly appreciated

I think but am not sure if this is related to the CLAMav within nextcloudaio trying to access files that are on my external files location… Where on my main server I have a CLAMav docker running

if this is the case is there a way to blacklist this folder location? within the nextcloudaio clamav So that it doesn’t try to access the CLAMav files on the host…