Errors by connecting from a synology NAS webdav

Support intro

I Installed a Nexcloud Server on my System to have a outside Connection to my files I make the sync with cloud_sync from a synology System RS214 but I have allways Errors on my nextcloud system. The synology system have a slow Inet, the nextcloud system is much better ;-).

In my Nextcloud log I found this:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 13.0.2): 13.2.1
Operating system and version (eg, CenTos 7.0e): CentOS 7.5
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.1): 7.2

The issue you are facing:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):

Steps to replicate it:

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\BadRequest: expected filesize 17408 got 0

/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1130: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->put(Resource id #6)
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 513: Sabre\DAV\Server->updateFile('Daten/Arbeit/BA...', Resource id #6, NULL)
    [internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPut(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method PUT', Array)
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 80: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/remote.php - line 164: require_once('/var/www/html/n...')
    {main}	Sabre\DAV\Exception\BadRequest: expected filesize 17408 got 0

/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1130: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->put(Resource id #6)
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 513: Sabre\DAV\Server->updateFile('Daten/Arbeit/BA...', Resource id #6, NULL)
    [internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPut(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method PUT', Array)
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 80: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
    /var/www/html/nextcloud/remote.php - line 164: require_once('/var/www/html/n...')
    {main}

Can any help to found this mystake please

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
  'passwordsalt' => 'yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy',
  'secret' => 'yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'cloud.xxxxxxxx.yy',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/srv/nextcloud/data',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://cloud.xxxxxxx.at/nextcloud',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '13.0.2.1',
  'dbname' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbhost' => 'localhost',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'dbuser' => 'nextuser',
  'dbpassword' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXX',
  'installed' => true,
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'ldapIgnoreNamingRules' => false,
  'ldapProviderFactory' => '\\OCA\\User_LDAP\\LDAPProviderFactory',
  'maintenance' => false,
  'theme' => '',
  'loglevel' => 2,
  'logtimezone' => 'Europe/Vienna',
  'log_rotate_size' => 104857600,
  'mail_from_address' => 'gjn+nextcloud',
  'mail_smtpmode' => 'php',
  'mail_smtpauthtype' => 'LOGIN',
  'mail_domain' => 'xxxxxxxxxxx.at',
  'mail_smtpsecure' => 'tls',
  'mail_smtphost' => 'mx03.xxxxxxxxxxx.at',
  'mail_smtpport' => '587',
  'mail_smtpauth' => 1,
  'mail_smtpname' => 'gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx.at',
  'mail_smtppassword' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXX',
);

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

Hello I forgot the information!
This is a nextcloud configuration to connect a synology NAS RS214 with last Update I have to transfer the files with cloud_sync from the synology to nextcloud with webdav but I have the most time only the Errors from the last Mail.

Can any please Help me to found this mistake

Thanks
Günther