Error while running background job

Has anyone seen this before?

Error while running background job (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\SyntaxErrorException): An exception occurred while executing ‘DELETE FROM oc_activity_mq WHERE amq_timestamp <= ? AND amq_affecteduser IN ()’ with params [1483382700]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)’ at line 1

If you search for that term you find this bug report:

and fix (at least for NC 11):

Thank you for your help!

Hi there
Re opening this old post with nextcloud 25.0

I’ve got this “error while running background job” since my update to version 25 …

Error while running background job (class: OCA\DAV\BackgroundJob\EventReminderJob, arguments: )“,“userAgent”:”–“,“version”:“25.0.0.18”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“OC\DB\Exceptions\DbalException”,“Message”:“An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘icon’ in ‘field list’”,“Code”:1054,“Trace”:[{“file”:”/var/www/Nextcloud/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php",“line”:329,“function”:“wrap”,“class”:“OC\DB\Excetions\DbalException”,“type”:“::”}

Any idea ?

Ok, I’ve got the answer …
here

thanks